Montgomery, New Jersey
5.0

We live in a neighborhood of people using all kinds of services to have perfect lawns. As a result of this 'pressure', my late husband hired a chemical agent lawn service.

I always hated it and never trusted that my pets or kids were safe. I mean really, stay off grass for an hour and magically everything goes away and is safe?? How *** do you have to be to believe that. I respected my husbands wishes and when he passed away decided that I would take the opportunity to do what I felt was safest for our lawn.

not only does our lawn look healthy and vibrant, but I would say it looks better than ever. I am very happy about the result and the service as well as fair pricing.

And most of all, I love that I am not causing further toxins into our environment and ground water. Bravo Organic Dutchman!

jillmiller wrote the review because of fair pricing at Organic Dutchman. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Organic Dutchman to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most results and customer service. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Organic Dutchman and organic dutchman lawn service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments